New Services Coming online

• strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
Leeland's picture

Well finally, after a couple years of side projects, overtime, and untold dramas I have made progress on getting the projects for this site rolling.

After working with Atlassian on a number of issues across three companies I am very happy with their support. Plus, recent releases for their products have really gone over the top for meeting my needs (as documented in the Projects section for my source code).

I am happy to say I dropped a little cash and a lot of time and my internet accessible repositories are going to meet all of my requirements as laid out in 2010 (http://nodsw.com/content/nod-sw-project-repository). I have set up a nice set of hosts running JIRA, Greenhopper, FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo, Confluence, Perforce, Subversion, Mercurial, and Jenkins. Single sign-on is working and it is pretty sweet.

The only draw back is that as the repository is running on commercial software, and I am not making any money off of most of this the number of active users is limited to 10 developers. Which is fine as the more general discussions and such can be had here in good old Drupal. Of course I can apply for the Atlassian Open Source license (which I should qualify for) and that will remove the constraint. If I do that I might tie the Drupal site into the same single-sign-on service, which would be pretty nice.

I am going to be moving the wiki items into Confluence and cleaning them up (fixing broken references, missing images, etc.).

Thread Slivers eBook at Amazon