Super Villian Musical is online until July 20th

• strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
Leeland's picture

You have only a limited time. This will be online for free until July 20th.

Joss Whedon has made a masterful musical on the cheap. Act I is great and I was really enjoying it. Then there was a heck of a shocker when I got his nemesis I did a double take and spent about 30 seconds in total disbelief. At that point the entire story went left and jump from a 7 to a 10 for me. I was laughing so hard it hurt.

From his Master Plan FAQ on the site:

At last the time has come to reveal to you our Master Plan. BEWARE! Those with weak hearts should log off lest they be terrified by the twisted genius of our schemes! Also pregnant women and the elderly should consider reading only certain sentences. Do not mix with other blogs. Do not operate heavy machinery while reading this blog. You must be this tall to read. ‘Kay?

"Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog" will be streamed, LIVE (that part’s not true), FREE (sadly, that part is) right on Drhorrible.com, in mid-July. Specifically:

ACT ONE (Wheee!) will go up Tuesday July 15th.

ACT TWO (OMG!) will go up Thursday July 17th.

ACT THREE (Denouement!) will go up Saturday July 19th.

All acts will stay up until midnight Sunday July 20th. Then they will vanish into the night, like a phantom (but not THE Phantom – that’s still playing. Like, everywhere.)

http://www.drhorrible.com/

Thread Slivers eBook at Amazon