101 Photoshop tips set to music

• strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b57/moo.greydragoncom/nodsw/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
Leeland's picture

I dare you to rap 101 tips to ... hmmm ... Photoshop for 1048576 geek points.

I have to admit anyone who would try to do a 101 tips set to music in under 5 minutes as a rap deserves 1048576 geek points (Mgp). That said, Deke McClelland just scored a 2 Mgp (because he did it WELL).

This is fun and educational. A geek music video with all the expected hand-waving, choreographed dance moves, occasional obscenity about Photoshop keyboard shortcuts!

Embedded:

If the above embed looks funky it is because I haven't finished getting the forum permissions and security for allowing specific HTML working right... "You can't do that, yet..." It'll fix it self... eventually. In the mean time here is the direct URL:

http://blip.tv/file/1018551

Thread Slivers eBook at Amazon